Pantai Keracut

>> Nov 5, 2008

Pantai Keracut is located at end of the world. There are 2 ways to get there: hiking or by boat.


This is one of the bridge that leads to jetty. But looking at the condition, I dare not walk on it. BUT I can assure you that it's very safe to walk on it as I saw people riding motorcycle on it. It's me who's too timid to try it out. We hiked to pantai keracut. The route that we passed thru. OMG! A tree fell and blocked our way. We have to climb over it.

Big tree.

Big foot? Finally, we've reached. Pantai Keracut beach. So nice!
The jetty where we took a boat back to where we came from? hehe.. .
This is the shot that I like most from this trip. Please comment on my photography. :-)

3 comments:

Easy King 11/10/08, 5:20 PM  

awesome! u r really serious w DSLR.
u got the talent to take nice photo. keep it up!

Penang Tua Pui 11/10/08, 8:26 PM  

gosh... what a nice photo... some minor tweak might be needed to make it a better one....

Allie 11/10/08, 8:33 PM  

easy king,
Thanks! Btw, whr's my Italy souvenir?

Penang Tua Pui,
What's the minor tweak that is needed? Tell me, so I can improve!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP